Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Favorite Podcast and Other Stuff

While I have been working on my "Star of Scraps" quilt pattern, I've really been enjoying listening to Sherri And Chelsi of a Quilting Life.  No, not my sister Chelsi, Chelsi Stratton of Chelsi Stratton Designs. The podcast features mother and daughter talking about all things quilting as well as organizing, and even food!  If you are looking for an inspirational podcast, I highly recommend a listen! 


I've also been working on organizing my studio.  Wow.  It's amazing to me what cleaning a space can do for "clearing your head"!  A couple of years back I bought a HELMER cart from Ikea.  Although I'd been using the cart, I hadn't really "organized" it.  Here's one of the drawers now.  I spray painted the jar caps white and added magnets to the bottoms (Canaan Hardware has great magnets) so they won't slide around! 

And, in other notes, I've been helping with the barn quilts for Mascoma Valley Preservation.  It's almost time for round two of barn quilts to be delivered to their homes. Here's a picture of the one that made its home at my house!


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This all looks so inviting! Way to go big sis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete